Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Shiseido Skin Care

Let's fight with dark spots and freckles by using Shiseido White Lucent Serum!!
I am obsessive about spots in my face, so my whole searchs about spots :)) I have just a little brown spots due to sun , I apply 40 SPF sun cream to protection my face all day .But still I have just some brownies :) I found Shiseido White Lucent Concentrated Brightening Serum, !!
Especially These all White Lucent Products which Shiseido pretend us are wonderful.I am very serious about fighting spot and freckles. This serum is targeting spots and freckles .Today I start to test it and is absorbed quickly and completely.Also it gives radiance and coloration.
They recommended for all skin types with spots and freckles. Just one thing you should remember , "apply it before moisturizer "
This serum is little bit expensive actually , it is $105 for 30ml at the Strawberry but I don't want to live these spots ans freckles that why I will try Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Serum as well :(

Image from : Strawberry web site

No comments: