well well well! I love long eyelashes but don't have :( so I am always searching new methods to look like that I have long and volume lashes. Here is the video for us. How to apply Fake Eyelashes.
Friday, April 25, 2008
Friday, April 18, 2008
Please stop watching the picture and start reading the article :) I know I know they are perfect..
David and Victoria Beckham look sharp for dinner.
The Beckhams put on their best threads for dinner in Santa Monica, with Victoria choosing a perfect dress with over sized floral print, it is very on-trend and David opting for a checked jacket and waistcoat combo. Are they the most stylish couple in Hollywood? Yes!!
Friday, April 11, 2008
Cleopatra eau de parfum from TOKKA
Combining elements from their classic scents with unexpected yet complementary notes, their eau de parfum are beautifully unique and yet quintessentially TOcca :)
Introducing Cleopatra, the much anticipated addition to the Tocca fragrance family. Inspired by the legendary seductress, Cleopatra eau de parfum carries notes of fresh grapefruit, lush greens, sensual white jasmine, golden amber and rich vanilla musk.
Cleopatra is available now....
Angelina Cosmetics and Perfumes
Etiketler: "Perfumes For Women"
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
It's never too late to get back on track, looks wise, beauty.
Here is the 30 trick for you..
1 Focus on your eyes when you want to make an impact.
2. Avoid cream-to-powder foundation unless you're really oily.
3. Sidestep streaks by mixing self-tanner with moisturizer before applying.
4. Blow-dry rather than chemically straighten your hair.
5. Learn how to blow-dry like an expert.
6. Seek professional brow help.
7. Buy the right tools for the job.
8. Keep two fully stocked makeup bags to save your sanity in the a.m.
9. Keep the razor away from your bikini line.
10. Own a fragrance wardrobe.
11. Hydrate. Hydrate. Hydrate.
12. To look younger, get bangs.
13. Splurge on your haircut.
14. Don't ever line your lips or eyes too severely.
15. Use a curling iron (even in you have naturally curly hair)
16. Pamper your feet.
17. Adore Aquaphor!
18. Keep it fun.
19. Make the most of your looks — in moderation.
21. Never apply lipstick out of the tube.
22. Cure cellulite with self-tanner!
23. Go light on foundation.
24. You can never go wrong wearing your hair down.
25. Stick within a shade or two of the hair hue you were born with when natural is the effect you're after.
26. Apply facial products with a light touch.
27. Quit cutting your cuticles.
28. Pull, rather than squeeze, your zits.
29. Get dressed without deodorant stains.
30. Pat on, but don't rub in, concealer.
To get more information I recommend you to visit Marie Claire web site.