Friday, April 11, 2008

Cleopatra

Cleopatra eau de parfum from TOKKA

Combining elements from their classic scents with unexpected yet complementary notes, their eau de parfum are beautifully unique and yet quintessentially TOcca :)
Introducing Cleopatra, the much anticipated addition to the Tocca fragrance family. Inspired by the legendary seductress, Cleopatra eau de parfum carries notes of fresh grapefruit, lush greens, sensual white jasmine, golden amber and rich vanilla musk.
Cleopatra is available now....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for dropping
I wish to have that perfume for men.........

pheromones for women said...

Nice Cleopatra bottle perfume design. Perfect gift for my three cousins for this coming holiday. :)

eula w