Thursday, July 19, 2007

Femme From Hugo Boss

The new feminine fragrance from Hugo Boss..


Hugo Boss Web site is really cool, really luxury.Actually I could find all details about Boss Fragrance in it . And also they send a Free Sample of their products :)) I have never wear Boss Fragrance before , but yesterday I smelled it in a store.I have felt very smooth and bright when I smelled it . Femme is absolutley for romantic women and also modern women of today. It opens with freesia and tangerine, Bulgarian rose and jasmine follows them.Lemon wood and apricot are base notes of Femme By Boss. It presents in a sophisticatedly feminine bottle.. It means It can be a nice present !! It is only USD 50.- in Strawbery Store.
For more information please visit BossFragrance web site, I guarantee that you will love the Boss's web site and also Boss Femme..

Image from.Boss Fragrance

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Diesel has also launched a perfume called Fuel For Life, which is absolutely divine! and their website is so nice and entertaining (you have videos and games!)...
the adress is http://www.diesel-fragrances.com/ if you want to go have a look!