Saturday, July 21, 2007

Gisele Bundchen Rules the Fashion World

A Brazillian top model whose daugther of a German family with a sweet tan of southern girls and green eyes like Rhine river. German people calling her "übermodel" -über means over in english-

Nowadays I'm reading lots of news about Gisele, generally about the money she earnt, signed a contract with Victoria secret (26 million US$) and owner of a huge amount of fortune (150 million US$-holy god) but what we are going to talk here is the perfumes that she likes , the tricks of her beauty and her style.

Gisele loves perfumes very much as all other models do. But Gisele loves Liberté that Cacharel presents to the perfume world much which contains the mixture of orange and patchoulie and she adds "It is fitting with my character".

Two different products of Georgio Armani Mascara Maestro and Fluide Embelliseur No.3 she has been very impressed. I'll make a search and visit cosmetic stores around me and bring some information about them so soon.

Gisele has represented lots of brands here is the list of some of them Christian Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, Celine, H&M, Ralph Lauren, Valentino, Gianfranco Ferre, Chloe and Apple MAC. No doubt she is the best candidate for Cacharel and It seems her bank account is gonna get bigger.

Bundchen says ; "I am so happy and so grateful that I am in a situation, where I can be myself, speak out openly, can do what is important to me and have the freedom to live my life in a way that I can be content with it. I think Liberte is a very strong word and a cool project. Everybody should work on being free. That should be everybody's mission for 2007: Work on being free!"

So isn't she cool , we all beleive she is, and wishing good luck to her in her new business life.

Edit : Here is a video of Gisele from a photo shooting, video taken from wold of fashion.

No comments: