Friday, July 13, 2007

LANCASTER ANTI AGEING SUN SERIE

Lancaster, Expert of Sun !! Enjoy From Sun .

We have to respect our skin, especially in the summer days we have to put more attention to our skin and also our face. As I told you before, we are not being younger attention day by day. You know lots of things about cells, DNA, UVA/UVB or something like that for older ages.It means we should know everything about PROTECTION.
I don't want to see very neglected face when I look in the mirror.
Anyways after my research, I have found that Lancaster has a New series for face.

*Face Protection SPF 15 - Mature Skin-Sun Care Anti-Age Multi Protection
*Face Protection SPF 30 -High Protection Anti-Ageing Cream
*Sun Care SPF 50 - Delicate Skin
They all against anti ageing , free radical protection and also giving moisture, calm , soothes , hydrating and very very (!) high protection from UV rays.

However if it is about my FACE, I never mention about money. If I don't purchase any product for protection so why am I working ? right ?Anyways , I always believe to ....

Lancaster as a Anti Ageing Expert 60 years of Innovation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I blog frequently and I really thank you for your information.
The article has really peaked my interest.
I'm going to bookmark your blog and keep checking for new details about once a week. I subscribed to your Feed as well.

my site - daily home news