Sunday, October 7, 2007

Portable DVD Player

At last my portable DVD player arrived , I couldn't stand till I have it in my hands. This small 10" beauty is going to share lots of my entertaining times. I've started with buying a 10 inch digital frame from Digital Framez website and it was fantastic, I've placed it in my dining room and watching the pictures changing by. I entered their site 10 days ago and what I saw was a portable dvd player with a very low price. For a long time I've been searching for an mp3,divx,dvd player and I wanted it to be a portable one. The size is great, I can take it with me anywhere. I recoomend you to have one of this cool devices.
And A big note : This portable DVD player includes a rechargeable battery pack enabling 4 hours continuous play time. You can also plug it directly to your cigarette lighter for in car use.

No comments: