Thursday, October 25, 2007

I Love Chocolate

I have told you before.. I love chocolate but this time as a mask ! Yes you heard me this time we will preaper a mask for our face. This mask served as moisturizer and leaves your skin soft like a baby.I recommended this maskespecially for dry skin.

Ingredients:
¼ cup honey
1/3 cup cocoa powder
3 tbsp. heavy cream
2 tsp. cottage cheese
3 tsp. oatmeal

Prcedure:
Mix all ingredients together (a bullet blender is ideal) and smooth onto face. Relax for ten 10 minutes, then wash off with warm water.

Image source : Italian food lovers - Academiabarilla

3 comments:

Tey said...

hmmm looks good..thx for dropping by my blog...

s.j.simon said...

lol. did you know that chocolate was banned in switzerland for many years. read this

Cosmetics and Perfumes said...

Thank you sj for that nice info :)