Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Ashop Commerce

When I have a new opportunity from Smorty, I have visited to sponsor's web site before accept the task. It is Ashop Commerce Shopping Card Software. There is a demo in web site. And I tried to investigate what Ashop is and doing. I couldn't believe my eye !!
How easy Shopping cart software, how successful design. I don't know anything about design or coding.
But I don’t need if I want to have an online store. You can create everything with your admin area even your design. I designed blue web page and there were “hearts ” icon that I use for MY shop, after my design finished in 10 min , I started to add my products . Of course I do not have any products but I put some perfumes bottles as images and I gave price for them. Half an hour my shop is ready !
Ashop Commerce especially is good for small business. I tell you , if you want to create an online store and you don't want to pay high price, It is just for you !!
I think, The most important thing that Ashop achieve , is SEO working. They optimize your web site very easy way. Everybody knows that to have a online store is not enough, you should optimize and increase your page rank , Ashop helps you very friendly way.Also they offer you 10 day free trial account,you will see by yourself if its suits you.
Please visit the ecommerce software web site

No comments: