Friday, August 17, 2007

...About the time and beyond

Accessories are eveything in our lives .
Cosmetics or Perfumes are not enough to reflect ourselves clearly. We have to choose right accessories and they should not be imitation.. If we apply Bvlgari perfume or carry a Prada handbag we also should be aware of what we put on us for Sunglasses or watch .
You may smell very attractive , your skin may be shiny but if you wear some unidentified watches You are nothing. Yes! What about Esprit or Seiko watch or very elegant Prada or Bvlgari sunglasses. Do not tell me they are too expensive, I have already known that you spend the same amount of money for a perfume of Channel :)Especially I found of a company which sells both Sunglasses and watches. You can order them easily from there. I liked Nixon Watches definetly and also their prices less than a price of night cream :)
They have international shipping options so wherever you live never worry . They send you their products via airmail to everywhere.
OK enough chit chat, for whom wants to buy watches lets go to Redbird company and coose one of them for us ladies... ( and gentlemen)

1 comment:

Pj said...

Hello there. Thanks for visiting my blog. You got a nice blog here.

PS:
Please vote for me at http://salaswildthoughts.blogspot.com as "filipino blog of the week" My name is gracearreza. Thanks *wink*