Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Mascara - Masterpiece Max

New Mascara from Max Factor .. It is the next generation of mascara.
While I was searching mascara for my self - I was bored my Loreal one and I wanted to try something new- I found Masterpiece Max .
And surprisely I really enjoyed when I entered their web site. And some notes for you about this wonderful mascara ...

Finding a high impact voluming mascara that doesn’t leave your lashes looking clumpy and clogged can be a challenge.
It delivers bold, thick lashes with up to 400% volume* but defines and smoothies at the same time for a surprisingly, sleek effect. One swipe of its high tech IFX brush gives a chic, catwalk finish in seconds – no wonder its was the official mascara of
Milan Fashion Week! For beautifully framed eyes check out Masterpiece Mascara, also available as Waterproof.
Image from : web site of Max Factor

No comments: