Friday, June 29, 2007

Shiseido Sun Protection Eye Cream- NEW !

Shiseido Sun Protection Eye Cream SPF25 new!

I don't know how important to you to protect eyes area but for me it is really important.I don't want to look like 50 years old when I am 35 !! You know how sensitive your eye area is....

And no need to say anything about sun or suns ultraviolet waves :(

If you like sun bath like me, you absolutely have to protect your face, eyes and your body.And this is what I found about protection :

Shiseido Sun Protection Eye Cream !! voilaaa!

And why do I recommend that product ? Because while providing great protection against sun ray also:


a) reducing to a minimum appearance of wrinkles
b) improve skins brilliance
c) fend off dryness from skin
d) has antioxidant
e) prevent a brighter look to eye area skin :))

Nice right ??

Image source : Shiseido Website

No comments: