Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Emporio Armani

Emporia Armani DIAMONDS ! The new fragrance for women -

I have never been an Armani woman however this perfume and the commercial changed my mind :) it is wonderful ladies, believe me !
Diamonds are a girl’s best friend’ as the song goes. Originally sung by Marilyn Monroe, it has been remixed to today’s beat with glamour and sensuality by Beyoncé, actress and chanteuse extraordinaire, and the true face of Emporio Armani DIAMONDS
Yeaa I love Diamonds ! ( I do not watch the movie Blood Diamond yet )

This sensual composition is a gourmand floral potion with rose, raspberry and litchi in fusion over a sexy trail of amber and woods.
Top note : Litchi, Raspberry , Middle note : Rose, Fressia ,Base note : Vetiver, Cedar Wood, Patchouli, Amber, Vanilla
I think because of the Amber and Ceda Wood I like DIAMONDS ! :)

Source from : Osmoz web site

No comments: