Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Toddler Coddler

Our children, the most important human being in the world so we are very responsible for their safety. Past days I saw my friend passing by the car wtih her husband and what I saw was shocked me, she was sitting on the front seat with her 1 year old baby it really shocked me and I asked her directly what kind of attitude is this, was that safe travelling with her baby on the front seat then the answer came "we don't have baby seat on our car" Toddler Coddler is the best company I've found on the net selling car seat head support pillow for whom bought a car seat for their babies must have this pillow indeed. Toddler Coddler seat pillow also supports upper body of the babies and available in all sizes So the babies sleep comfortably on your travels. God sake our babies. Some of the advantages;

  • 100% Hypoallergenic filling
  • Hand-closed and inspected
  • Pre-washed with fragrance- and dye-free detergent
  • Installs in less than one minute
  • Recommended for children 12 months and up
  • Makes a great gift for new parents
  • Great for Mom or Dad to use for a relaxing snooze, too while the other takes the wheel on that road trip adventure

No comments: